Monday, November 25, 2013

Things Are Moving Slowly

Another week has come and gone here in Seattle and things are moving slowly. It seems that as we move into this holiday season less and less people are actually home to answer their doors and it's getting colder and colder (hoping to get some of those collapsible earmuffs sometime soon) I still haven't gotten the packages you mentioned, but I'm watching for them like a hawk (we check the mail everyday) aside from the slow work and general lack of investigators we're making great headway with the members and getting them excited about missionary work (they always ask us who we're working with and if they can help) and last night we had a lesson with the Haywoods (member family) and brother Haywood gave us ride home in his Camaro (It's one of the limited edition replicas of Bumblebee from the 3rd Transformers movie (brothers be jealous lol) it was awesome (I took pictures XD and they'll be on the way soon) and he really likes pressin on the gas (426 horsepower) well I hope everyone is well and is psyched about thanksgiving around the corner (I know I am. Hoping to get with a Samoan family. Let the gut busting binge begin) and I hope Kelsey has a great birthday (I bet she saw Catching Fire for her birthday)
 Happy Thanksgiving!
 Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment