Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Calves of Steel


Things have been going well here. Well for the most part. We do a lot of walking (at least 10 miles a day) and nobody wants to talk to us :( at the very least they could ask "How are you?" ,but we just get a no thanks or not interested or just a door slammed in our face (but now I have calves of steel XD) Not much has happened since we hit the holidays, but we're still meeting with lots of members and setting a firm foundation for missionary work to come. I hope things are going well on your end of things. We just had transfers and I got a new companion his name is Elder Mackley (I'm still in the same area). Btw I got the packages from the root beer store, but I haven't seen anything form Ashley yet.
 A happy birthday to Kelsey and a Happy holidays to all the others
 Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment