Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tis' the Season!

 Tis the season! How is everyone doing? Things are going slower here as the members leave to be with family, but on the plus side we got to go to the temple today and see the new vid XD. We'll get to Skype on Christmas although I don't know when or where yet (just keep it on). So how was the fundraiser? I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation. The pictures will be on their way I just gotta stop by the post office and they'll be on their way. We got a new investigator this week! His name is Arthur and he's from Kenya. We're super excited about teaching him! It's been a long week, but with the cloud coverage it's staying fairly warm and the car certainly help too ;) I'm gonna make sure I send a Christmas card with my missionary Christmas tree in it (the missionary budget lol)
 Hoping to see you next week
 Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment