Monday, November 18, 2013

Working Through Members

I got the package with the board games right before transfers, but I haven't received any others yet. Sorry I messed up the address I should probably proof my e-mails for errors like that. It's good to hear how things are going back home and thanks for the pics. Things are going well here. We have been doing lessons with members and are making good progress the best way to bring people to the church is by working through members. We have also been working with a few investigators although meeting with them has become harder as thanksgiving draws near. As far as interesting things go not much has happened it's been pretty dull.
 So how are things at home is everyone excited for thanksgiving and Christmas? What are the wish lists looking like?
 Hopefully I'll have more to talk about and the video logs will be sent soon
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment