Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Winter Coat - !Check!

Sorry I didn't get to email yesterday it was veterans day and all of the libraries were closed. Not much has changed since the last email. We went to Pike's Place Market and checked out some sights. I made a deal with my companion to let me keep the coat (I'm sketching a portrait of his favorite baseball player) so the winter coat has been taken care of. I also bought some hair clippers recently so I can cut my hair. I have continued making video logs (I'm up to 5 now which is more than could have hoped for lol) I hope everything is going great. Can you send some pics of the goings on (what did everyone wear for Halloween) and do you know when the package is going to arrive? I'm packing a majority of information in my video logs and I'll send them as soon as I can
 Until next week
 Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment